Sunday, March 10, 2013

Ease


 
 

I will also ease the burdens which are put upon your shoulders, that even you cannot feel them upon your backs, even while you are in bondage; and this will I do that ye may stand as witnesses for me hereafter, and that ye may know of a surety that I, the Lord God, do visit my people in their afflictions.
 
After burdens have eased...
 
...they poured out their thanks to God because he had been merciful unto them, and eased their burdens, and had delivered them out of bondage; for they were in bondage, and none could deliver them except it were the Lord their God..

Lesson=The Lord God can ease or take away our afflictions, but in return we must have gratitude and realize He is the only deliverance! (Good thing Alma's people knew this and had faith:)

No comments:

Post a Comment