Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Decision

Wow, it has been months and months since I have written on this blog.  I wasn't lacking in spiritual experiences though, just extremely busy planning a wedding, moving, getting married and going on a honeymoon. Plus I have to get used to being an Insta-Mom. Recently I had one experience that I have to share.  I have been thinking about a question or decision that I was going to have to make by the end of the summer.  The time came where I had to make a final decision and had exhausted my resources in helping me make that decision.  I had asked people, prayed, gone to the temple, and study my scriptures with this in mind.  The morning that I had to make the decision I was fretting and was prompted to read my patriarchal blessing, which I hadn't done in months.  There was the answer, plain as day, right in front of me.  I knew what I was supposed to do and was reminded of important eternal truths also.  I am so thankful for my Heavenly Father in reminding me of my eternal goals and ultimate destination.  If I keep that in mind I know my choices will be a lot better in the long run. 

No comments:

Post a Comment