Thursday, October 9, 2014

Grateful for my Family!

 I can't believe it has been two months since I posted, but honestly I completely forgot about my blogs.  Being a Mom has taken up the majority of my time and I have learned so much in the few months I have been one.  In the community I live in now I see and hear more complaining then I ever have in my life.  The citizen pages are littered with pessimistic comments everyday.  I find this odd because I have so much to be grateful for.  I am so grateful to have a family full of boys were there is relatively little drama.  I am grateful I have such good boys that watched all of General Conference!  They were amazing!!!  I even fell asleep during some of it and didn't make it to the Women's Conference.  Once again my testimony of Motherhood was strengthened by multiple talks.  I didn't have a favorite talk this time either, but liked most.  I have so much to be grateful for and nothing to complain about!!!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment