Friday, July 9, 2010

Restoration of the Gospel


I am headed to the church sites soon and I will post pictures afterwards. In thinking about my trip I have been thinking about the church being restored. There are so many things that we learned just from the 1st vision alone. To name a few:

1-Revelation is not dead, we can receive answers in modern times
2-There is one Lord, one faith, and one baptism
3-The Godhead is three seperate and distict persons
4-Heavenly Father knows us by name
5-We are created in the image of God
6-Prayer is a process that takes time, we always receive answers, but in the Lord's timing

There are many more, but I just think it is so amazing that a modern day prophet was called and was an instrument in the Lord's hands to bring the fulness of the truth to our day!

No comments:

Post a Comment