Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Peace

Things that normally bring me peace haven't been helping lately. Today when I was in the temple specific words came to my mind from the hymn "Where Can I Turn For Peace?"

"Where can I turn for peace? Where is my solace when other sources cease to make me whole?...I draw myself apart, Searching my soul?...Who, who can understand? He only One."

The only thing that brings me peace right now is my communication with my Savior. On my mission in the Independence Missouri visitors center there was a statue of the Christus. The narration was John 14:27.

"Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid." I LOVE THIS and am so grateful for this knowledge!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment