Friday, September 16, 2011

ABC's

I have been reading the most amazing book titled "The Temple: Where Heaven Meets Earth" by Truman Madsen. I am picking up on so many concepts I feel like I am just in Kindergarten when it comes to Temple learning.

In the book Truman Madsen talk's about the ABC's of Temple worship. The acronym really helps me remember what it is all about.
A-Atonement or anointing (the temple focus)
B-Born or born again (through the spirit)
C-Covenants
D-Dedication (when we dedicate the building we are also dedicating ourselves)
E-Endowment
F-Fullness "You cannot receive the fullness that the Lord has for you without coming through the temple and having the temple come through you."
G-Glory of the Lord-D&C 93:36

If you want to know more you will have to read chapter two in the book. Wish me luck in learning my ABC's.

No comments:

Post a Comment