Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Inspiration


Last night was a really hard night for me. I think it was a combination of being tired and the trials of life. I was blessed with several thoughts of inspiration from last night to now I want to share.

First being a friends simple facebook status to be better in her life. The second was this quote. "Half the harm that is done in this world is due to people who want to feel important. They don't mean to do harm; but the harm does not interest them. Or they do not see it, or they justify it because they are absorbed in the endless struggle to think well of themselves." T.S. Elliot

Third is not a new point of inspiration, but one I need reminding of often. The Savior loves me, regardless of my life circumstances. It is so good to be LOVED by someone especially when I feel down. I also feel comforted knowing that if I just ask I will receive.

No comments:

Post a Comment