Thursday, September 8, 2011

Excitement in the Air

I really, really, really liked the talk "No Ordinary Blessing" by Elder Uchtdorf just as much as I like Oikos Greek Yogurt!!! Conference is my favorite! I am so excited for it to come. Just as the first part of the article says we need to remember what our prophet said in the last 6 months and be able to share that with others. I like the 3 concepts he shares with us to helps us remember things from conference.

1-Members of the Church are entitled to personal revelation as they listen to and study the inspired words spoken at general conference.

2-Don't discount a message merely because it sounds familiar.

3-The words spoken at general conference should be a compass that points the way for us during the coming months.

I'm so excited I just can't hide it!!! Hopefully I can remember these concepts too. In the meantime here is a recap of last Conference highlights.

No comments:

Post a Comment