Tuesday, August 7, 2012

I know



This morning I read an article that made me think a lot.  It referenced 1 Nephi 11:17..."And I said unto him: I know that he loveth his children; nevertheless, I do not know the meaning of all things."

I love the faith that Nephi showed in receiving this vision from the Lord.  MOST of the time I do not know the meaning of things or why I have to wait/go through something, but the best gospel truth I do know is THAT HE LOVETH HIS CHILDREN!!! 

I know that He lives and I know that I can continue in patience because the eternal rewards will be great!  I also so grateful for the sacrifice that Jesus Christ made in behalf of me and I know that I can become more like him with repentance.  I know that all of my happiness comes from Him!




No comments:

Post a Comment