Monday, November 26, 2012

Christmas Spirit

The Christmas Spirit hit me earlier this year.  I guess I usually catch the bug the first time we get a substantial snow and that happened a few weeks ago.  Today my favorite Christmas song "O Holy Night" replayed in my head over and over again, which reminded me of something I wanted to blog about everyday for a month starting yesterday.  I forgot yesterday so I am doubling up today.  In an effort to keep me and those of you who may read this focused on what Christmas is really about I am going to post a picture of a nativity I like everyday (if I remember).  To start off the batch pictured first is the nativity I own.  Then another I like.  Last my favorite Christmas clip ever!  I posted this on the blog a year or two ago and I may post it every year because I love it so much.  I am not a crier, but every time I watch it tears come to my eyes.  May we all remember that "God so loved the world that he gave his only Begotten Son."  I am going to try to remember everyday that HE is the reason for the season!





No comments:

Post a Comment