Thursday, November 1, 2012

Trying

This week I had someone get very angry with me.  It was very hurtful and yes I broke into tears.  The things they brought up were very small and insignificant, but I think they had had a bad day or something had happened to them that day.  I apologized profusely, but they refused the apology and said that they would not talk to me for days.  I thought this was probably better so that they would have time to cool down. 

Since then the song "I'm trying to be like Jesus" has been running through my head.  I try my best to be kind and considerate to all, but I am not perfect, I am human.  "Love one another as Jesus loves you.  Try to show kindness in all that you do.  Be gentle and loving in deed and in thought, for these are the things Jesus taught."  I hope that others can feel of the love of the Savior.  I know that he loves me more then I can comprehend and forgives me for my imperfections. 

Here's the song

No comments:

Post a Comment