Monday, January 7, 2013

Goals

And Jesus increased in wisdom and stature, and in favor with 
God and man. Luke 2:52

What does this scripture have to do with goals?  It has everything to do with my new year's goals.  I decided to focus on the 4 areas above...Wisdom, Stature, Favor with God, and Favor with Man.  Within each of those sections I have picked two goals that pertain i.e. Stature: Exercise 3-5 times a week.  I am excited to think about and apply all of my goals throughout the year.  In addition to these goals I have decided to do a bucket list item every month.  I am excited to go snow shoeing and cross-country skiing this month and paragliding or hang-gliding when the weather warms up.  I am really trying to focus on improving myself and become more Christlike and not worry so much about the little things in life that usually stress me out.   

No comments:

Post a Comment