Wednesday, November 11, 2009

The Book of Mormon

A couple of months ago our Stake Presidency challenged us to read the Book of Mormon everyday until the end of April (I think they were probably thinking until it becomes a habit). Ever since that challenge I have read everyday with the exception of one day. I know without a doubt that the Book of Mormon is true. What a blessing it has been in my life. I have noticed that since I have regularly read, I have been able to recognize the spirit easier. It isn't a book about the history of a people, but rather a book that keeps me asking, "why was this written for me?" The great thing about the Book of Mormon is that if you read it with a desire to know of its truthfulness the Holy Ghost will let you know that it is true! I don't have to twist any one's arm to read it or believe it, they have to find out for themselves how amazing it truly is.

No comments:

Post a Comment