Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I love to see the temple


I have been thinking a lot about the temple lately, maybe because it is so central in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints in bringing families together. A few years ago my Grandma asked me how often I attended the temple, I can't remember what I told her, but I made a goal right then and there that I would attended weekly, especially since I have 2 temples within 15 minutes of where I live. I am not sure how often my Grandma goes to the temple, but I know she has a 4 hour drive one way and then spends hours in the temple. I try to attend to temple whenever I am traveling and have been to 20 some odd temples now. Today I am headed to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple in West Jordan, UT.


The best thing about Temples is that the work we do within the walls enables us do be with our families forever, not just until death. This life sure would seem pointless if I didn't know that I would still have my family after death!

No comments:

Post a Comment