Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints


Recently I was reading my scriptures and had an overwhelming feeling of gratitude for my membership in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I knew without a doubt that Heavenly Father loves me regardless of my faults. Instantly the Primary song from childhood "I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints" came to my mind. The simple truths that we believe are in the text...

" I belong to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.I know who I am.I know God’s plan.I’ll follow him in faith.I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ.I’ll honor his name.I’ll do what is right;I’ll follow his light.His truth I will proclaim."

Amazing! Just think if the whole world knew these simple truths?!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment