Friday, December 25, 2009

My Savior


I have felt the love of my Savior so abundantly in the last week I wonder how I am so blessed. One evening last week I felt the spirit so strongly about a subject that I have never had guidance in before. Pretty much everyday I have felt His hand in my life recently and I know it is because of my own personal worthiness. I say this not to build myself up, but because when you are reading your scriptures, praying, and thinking about others daily you are open to receive the promptings of the Holy Ghost. Today, Christmas Day, I was the first one awake in my family, not because I woke up, but I was awakened. So I was able to get ready and read my scriptures by the Christmas Tree without any interruptions. My prayers and scripture study were amazing!!! I cannot describe the feelings that I had with the exception of love from my Savior. I am so grateful for His Birth and Atonement!

No comments:

Post a Comment