Friday, February 19, 2010

I am so...


I woke up this morning and looked straight at my "Blessed" sign I received from a friend. It reminded me of my scripture study last night. I was reading my scriptures in Helaman at the part were Samuel the Prophet is warning the people to repent before the coming of Christ. It was such a great chapter with many insightful points, but the thing that stood out to me was the difference between the wicked and righteous. Sure sin was the major difference, but it specifically talked about thanking the Lord or having gratitude for all of the blessings that he gives us. I am grateful for everything He gives me, but especially thankful for the sacrifice of the Savior for each of us. I guess I will have to keep reminding myself to have an attitude of gratitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment