Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Rocks and Sand



Have you ever thought about the wise man and the foolish man? I mean more deeply then the primary song we were all taught. I was reading recently in 3 Nephi 14:24-27and the commentary really got me thinking (so don't think these are my original thoughts). So we know the ROCK=Christ or His teachings, but did you ever think about the house? The HOUSE=our lives and/or our families. So essentially Christ wants us to build our lives on his teachings. So if the ROCK=Our Savior then the Sand=Satan. You might also be interested in reading Revelations 13:1 which has a footnote to Joseph Smith Translation. With all the literal flooding going on around the world it makes me think if only these people knew the spiritual meaning of what they are going through.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing. The cartoon made me laugh...it's perfect for your blog! Especially since you're a Jeopardy fan. :)

    ReplyDelete