Thursday, August 11, 2011

Happy in HIM:)

41 But there were many who died with old age; and those who died in the faith of Christ are happy in him, as we must needs suppose.

I read this verse last night in Alma 46 and re-read it several times. Happy in Him...of course if we have faith in Christ we must needs suppose that! Those who don't have faith in Christ at it come to death have nothing to be happy about. What do they believe. This verse also made me think of Alma 40:12 or the whole chapter really...

"And then shall it come to pass, that the spirits of those who are righteous are received into a state of happiness, which is called paradise, a state of rest, a state of peace, where they shall rest from all their troubles and from all care, and sorrow."

Happiness, paradise, rest, and peace are exactly what I want! I LOVE HAVING HAPPINESS IN HIM! I am more at peace too with my Mom getting that.

No comments:

Post a Comment