Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Never delay a prompting


Some of the recent talks from conference have given me a new appreciation for life.  One thought in particular that I really liked was that I needed to recognize personal encounters with the divine and preserve them for posterity.  Also does my life reflect my love and devotion I feel for the Savior?  I am so blessed with the tender mercies that the Lord gives me each day!!!

My most favorite quote is that ...."to be fulfilled, you have to continue to naturally and normally share the gospel."  I have really been enjoying this lately, actually on a daily basis with someone not of the LDS faith.  I am not eloquent in words, but I try to "never delay a prompting" as President Monson has said and I truly feel blessed and more "fulfilled" for sharing the gospel, after all the gospel means good news:)  I just hope that this gentleman feels the happiness that I do because of the gospel of Jesus Christ!

No comments:

Post a Comment