Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Top three

I am more into the scriptures than I have ever been in my life.  I cannot get enough of them and am reading them like a novel you cannot put down.  They are so much more rewarding then a novel though.  So I thought I would share my top 3 favorite scriptures in the last week.

Alma 26-
16 Therefore, let us glory, yea, we will glory in the Lord; yea, we will rejoice, for our joy is full; yea, we will praise our God forever. Behold, who can glory too much in the Lord? Yea, who can say too much of his great power, and of his mercy, and of his long-suffering towards the children of men? Behold, I say unto you, I cannot say the smallest part which I feel.


Alma 36-
21 Yea, I say unto you, my son, that there could be nothing so exquisite and so bitter as were my pains. Yea, and again I say unto you, my son, that on the other hand, there can be nothing so exquisite and sweet as was my joy.


Alma 37-
45 And now I say, is there not a type in this thing? For just as surely as this director did bring our fathers, by following its course, to the promised land, shall the words of Christ, if we follow their course, carry us beyond this vale of sorrow into a far better land of promise.

I wish everyone felt the joy that I do in reading the scriptures.  Everytime I read them the Holy Ghost testifies of the truthfulness to me!  I can tell you one thing for sure...I would not make it through each day without the scriptures, prayer, and the Holy Ghost.





No comments:

Post a Comment