Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Praying Mantis

A friend of mine, one that I often learn so much from, said something meaningful to me this last week.  We had just finished going on a long walk, jumped in the car and there was a Praying Mantis on the windshield. I am totally serious when we thought he was praying over us.  I didn't want to touch it and thought that it would fly away as we drove off.  It held onto dear life for awhile until it looked like it was going to implode from the wind pressure.  Being girls we felt bad for it and pulled over to shew it away.  As we pulled over she said, "We can't kill something that has been praying over us."  Okay I have to admit that hit me hard.  How often are others praying over us and we aren't thankful or we disregard counsel from Heavenly Father or church leaders.  Any prayer that is said in our behalf should be taken to heart.  I am grateful for the prayers in my behalf said by my friends, parents, church leaders and others.  Hopefully my prayers in behalf of others are not taken lightly.

No comments:

Post a Comment