Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Specific Prayer

So lately I have been frustrated with dating, two things in particular.  First there are quite a few men that want to go out with me, but they don't have the standards I want.  I think going to church and being temple worthy are pretty big things!  One guy even told me, "If you change your mind and don't want a temple worthy guy I would love to go out."  Ahhhh!  My standards or the gospel are the most important things in the world!  They are what get me through being single and lonely!!!

Second is the fact that some guys say they are ready for a serious relationship and/or marriage, but when things start to head that way they really are not.  I am not a fan of indecision at all, it drives me nuts!!!  I don't believe for one second when guys say they are enjoying being single!  I am pretty sure we are all lonely and long for more.  We all want an eternal family, to love and be loved, and to become like Heavenly Father.

So with those thoughts on my mind I loved what my friend shared with me tonight!!!  She has been praying specifically for these things for months and has even seen the fruition.  I love these so much, I had to share, with her permission...

Pray for the guys:
1-Pray that the good and capable men in our ward/vicinity will be able to see good matches for themselves.
2-Pray that they will have the faith and courage to move on that inspiration
3-Pray that new eternal families will be formed
4-And pray that the girls will also recognize these things and reciprocate

I love these!  I think specific prayers are really important, so she said she was recruiting other woman to pray  for this and I am on the bandwagon.  In the process I hope I can improve myself and that Heavenly Father will strengthen us all.


No comments:

Post a Comment