Sunday, October 18, 2009

Change of Calling, Sort of????


It all started last week when the girl I visit teach got engaged. She is a convert to the church (as of this year) and a powerhouse. I was lucky enough to get called as the Gospel Principles teacher. Soon after I found out that I was also her visiting teacher. Previously our ward did not have this class as there weren't any new converts to teach.


A couple of weeks ago I found out that the Gospel Principles Manual is going to be used next year in church curriculum during Relief Society and Priesthood. Great news since I found out today my calling was dissolved since the class is no longer needed. I am now a Gospel Doctrine teacher which is essence means I will teach a bigger class and out of the Doctrine and Covenants. So good bye Gospel Principles (until next year) and hello Doctrine and Covenants!

No comments:

Post a Comment