Saturday, October 17, 2009

New Beginnings


So I was laying in bed last night and couldn't sleep. My mind was racing about several things first and foremost a blog. I have been thinking about starting one for awhile and asked my Dad for creative titles. He was worried, as I was, about the privacy and security of starting a blog. As I was thinking about this last night I remembered that the "Ensign" magazine had articles about blogging in the most recent October issue. On pages 22 and 27 there are two great articles about sharing the gospel through blogs. After reading these I was hooked on the idea of blogging and here I am. So the purpose of my blog to quote Elder Ballard is "join the conversation by participating on the internet to share the gospel and to explain in simple and clear terms the message of the Resoration." My Blog may not by entirely religious, but I hope to keep that the overall focus!

No comments:

Post a Comment