Sunday, October 25, 2009

BYU Football-ENDURE to the END!

Yesterday my siblings and I were able to go the the BYU vs TCU football game. I knew before I went that we would not win, but I was hoping that we would not get hammered (obviously not the case as Hall is tackled above). That got me thinking how really sometimes when we know we might not win or things are going to be really hard we still have to endure to the end! Plus we are told to have joy in the journey. I wonder if that's what the team was thinking yesterday??? At least I am still and will always be a fan of Harvey Unga. Sometimes we may only score one touch down, right? At least Pita pulled that off for us, just like the Savior will pull off everything that we lack. Isn't it great to know that we have the Savior to help us Endure!

No comments:

Post a Comment