Friday, February 25, 2011

He WILL strengthen you!

It seems like February has been a really hard month, not just for me, but for most of the people around me. I have known a few people that have passed away in the last week, but I have also had some very hard struggles. Maybe we all have the winter time blues and the weather is getting to us. Spring is just around the corner and that got me thinking about renewal, hope, and the Atonement.

I just watched a very touching video that can sum up all unhappiness or trials that we go through.
To expand on the scripture that was shared at the end of the video..."He is the light and the life of the world; yea, a light that is endless, that can never be darkened; yea, and also a life which is endless, that there can be no more death." -Mosiah 16:9

It gives me such hope to know that we can always turn to Him in our times of need. I remember sitting in a fast and testimony meeting years ago and the guy said, "There is one prayer that is always answered...the prayer to be strengthened." At first I didn't know if I believed that, but it has stuck with me and I have studied up on that statement over the years and can testify to you it is true. The Lord may not take away the hard things in our life, but He will always strengthen us if we ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment