Saturday, March 26, 2011

Favorites

I have been thinking of some of my favorite quotes this week and thought I would share some. Who doesn't love a great quote?

-When life doesn't give you roses, remember who wore the thorns.
-Part of the fragrance still clings to the hand from the person who gives the flower.
-Happiness is not a destination, it is a decision.
-Clinging to "old self" is not a mark of independence, but indulgence.
-Don't let your problems get you down, unless they get you down to your knees.
-Prayers are one thing that never come back return to sender.
-Your going as far in this world as your attitude will let you.
-If your further away from God today than you were yesterday, guess who moved?
-Sow an act and you reap a habit. Sow a habit and you reap character. Sow character and you reap destiny.
-If you can overcome your thoughts, you can overcome your habits.
-God does notice us. And he watches us, but it is usually through another person that he meets our needs.
-7 prayerless days make one weak.
-The more you know HIM the more you know humility.

Right before I left on a mission my Dad made me a quote book which I am able to add quotes to and it is organized by subject, I LOVE IT! Its the best gift you could give someone...and even more impressive is the fact that he made one for all my siblings and cousins.

If you want to know the source of any of the above quotes or want one for a specific subject just let me know:)

No comments:

Post a Comment