Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Dating Lottery


I know you are all just so excited to read about dating, especially if you are in that phase of life:) Really in all seriousness a lot of people have been asking my opinions on dating lately so I thought I would share some, especially my gospel related ones.

First things first..."Stop looking for the one, and be the one you are looking for!" I cannot emphasize that enough.

Who am I kidding, I am no expert, LOL! Just because I have dated more in the last few months than ever I attribute that to one thing only. I have drawn nearer to my Savior! Without daily scripture study, prayers, regular temple attendance, constant repentance, etc...I know that I would not have hit the dating lottery. I can sum it all up with one scripture, "For of him unto whom much is given much is required;"-Doctrine and Covenants 82:3

No comments:

Post a Comment