Wednesday, December 15, 2010

All Good Comes From Christ


Recently I read through the December Ensign magazine. It has been awhile since I have read as much of it as I did, but I couldn't stop reading. I found myself thirsting after the things therein just as I do with the scriptures. I had an overwhelming feeling of HOPE! I tend to get distracted in things of the world, comparing myself to others through looks, salary, and fun things they get to do and I don't. When I read of Christ and those who follow him it reminds me what really matters.

There were so many articles I would recommend. One of my favorites was "Three Generations of Christmas: A String and a Tuna Fish Can."

Anyway the point I want to make is Christ is what brings us happiness, hope, love, joy, the feeling of light, and peace. It may come through the scriptures, Ensign, communication with him, etc... I just love to feel the light from Him in any manner! I guess the best way for me to feel that is by keeping His commandments and serving my fellow men. Wish I could be with Him now, but for now I will try to keep that "Christmas" kind of feeling with me.

Also enjoyed this clip, hope you do to!

No comments:

Post a Comment