Thursday, November 11, 2010

Amazing Biographies


Recently we (my Old Testament class) got a lecture from our teacher about how important it is to read the biographies of the prophets. He asked how many of us had read President Hinckley's, luckily I had. He made a very good point in that our generation we can read very long book series in days, but have we ever done that in our readings with the Book of Mormon or other church books?

Anyway, I have been wanting to read President Monson's biography, but I have been waiting for my parents to finish it. Now I am reading it whenever they are not. From what I have read so far I am just so amazed by our prophet! What a hardworking, spiritual, and interesting person he is. It has inspired me to go and start writing my own personal history too.

No comments:

Post a Comment