Friday, November 19, 2010

Thanksgiving Daily

I am grateful that the Lord is so aware of me! With the passing of my friend/coworker I prayed to Heavenly Father for comfort in my life. I wasn't asking for a specific area of help. I would have been happy with a friend to talk to, a scripture that stands out, a thought or feeling, words from a prophet or apostle, BUT I am so blessed because he sent me all of the above!

I observed a class were this scripture was shared: "Thou shalt live together in love, insomuch that thou shalt weep for the loss of them that die, and more especially for those that have not hope of a glorious resurrection (D&C 42:45)." I felt prompted to share that scripture and a note to a specific person who also was dealing with this death. Oh the miracle that occurred!!!

My heart is full of gratitude today because of these experiences and wanted to share this with everyone because of my gratitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment